Hello my fellow bloggers

Hello welcome to my blog. I post anime things,game things and animation things. Here is where you can fit in for the people who like sprite movies and anime. Enjoy! youtube account BTW

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I will start making some vs reviews! support to Dreager1

HEY GUYS! Well ass you see on the title of this story or blog (whatever) it says I'll start doing vs reviews! This means  I'll like say who do you think will win sonic or knuckles. This is to Dreager1 for the support of telling me he does this. And I'll DO GAME REVIEWS TO!!!!! later guys

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support. I'll be watching out for your Vs Posts. Will you have an official schedule or will you just do the fights at different times?

    I'm glad you've kicked off the VS Fights with a classic, Goku vs Naruto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea I might have them every saturday

    ReplyDelete